Vintage Sewing Box with Hidden Compartment
- We have a stunningly rare and hard to find 19th Century Sewing Box with a Hidden Compartment
- The sophisticated style of this 19th century sewing box resembles a time when woodworking pieces were highly desired
- Its beautifully handmade with a wood grain design and unique pattern along the edges
- This charming sewing box was handcrafted with a small mirror on the inside of the opening cover. Detailed pattern work is displayed throughout the antique.
- An interesting piece is the wooden handcrafted dog piece, it slides out and flips over to reveal a hidden space
- Shows signs of wear and tear due to the age of this classic sewing box
- Has 6 interior drawers: 2 bigger and 4 smaller drawers on the inside
- Most smaller pieces can be removed
We welcome all reasonable offers!
We will also consider requests for dedications and autographs from the "Pawn Stars", just let us know in your message when you press "Make an Offer"!
Free Shipping in the U.S. and U.S. territories!
YES, we do ship Internationally!
For any questions regarding this listing or help with orders chat with us, email us at email@example.com or call 702-272-0006.
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you bring home a piece of history