As seen on the Pawn Stars, a one-of-a-kind 1955 Campagnolo 3-speed triplet bicycle!
- Campagnolo is an Italian bicycle parts manufacturer in Vicenza, Italy that opened its doors in 1933
- Campagnolo is also very famous for inventing what is now known as the “rear derailleur” - a mechanism that shifts the chain at the rear sprockets, helping the bike change gears
- The derailleur is a device that changes gears by moving the chain from one sprocket to another
- In the 1963 Tour de France, 110 out of 130 cyclists were equipped with a Campagnolo rear derailleur
- Campagnolo has been in the forefront of bicycle racing since the beginning and hasn't looked back!
- Schwinn had to be contacted to be 100% sure of its authenticity. They believe that this Campagnolo 3-speed triplet bicycle is a custom-made bike for a member of the Schwinn Family
- This bicycle is in very good condition. It's rideable & ready to be taken home today!
We welcome all reasonable offers! We will also consider requests for dedications and autographs from the “Pawn Stars,” just let us know in your message when you press “Make an Offer”!
*No Free Shipping on this item. Pickup in store or email email@example.com for a quote*
For any questions regarding this listing or help with orders chat with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-272-0006
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you bring home a piece of history!