Kubotan keychains were created for self defense by Soke Takayuki Kubota during the late 60’s
- Most keychains, like ours, are no more than 5 ½ inches long and ½ inch in diameter
- What’s it made of that so special? Good questions, it's made from hard plastic like polycarbonates. Its engineered to be strong & sturdy
- Its lightweight feel will be a reliable tool for self defense by any adult!
- The six round grooves are meant for the users fingers. At the end tip, you can see it has a ring for your keys
- Some other people spell it Kubaton or Kobutan as well
- Buy this today and never feel unprotected when you have your keys again!
We welcome all reasonable offers!
We will also consider requests for dedications and autographs from the “Pawn Stars,” just let us know in your message when you press “Make an Offer”!
Free Shipping in the U.S.A! Yes we do ship Internationally!
For any questions regarding this listing or help with orders chat with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-272-0006.
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you bring home a piece of history!