French Percussion Pistol Model 1833
- We have an impressive antique percussion pistol from France here!
- This antique was a military pistol that had a .69 caliber and was the last single shot percussion pistol ever utilized by a country’s military
- These pistols saw action from the mid-1830's through to the Franco-Prussian War
- Some parts on the wood grain have been chipped due to wear and tear over time
- This Model 1833 French Pistol has an octagon barrel
- Please note this weapon is sold as a "wall hanger" and we make no warranty or guarantee of safe operation should you decide to shoot it. All antique weapons should be inspected by a professional gunsmith before use.
- Circa: (1833 - 1873)
- Type: Pistol
- Caliber: .69
- Length: 14.5 in (36.8 cm)
- Barrel Length: 9 in (22.9 cm)
- Capacity: 1
- Fire Modes: Single Shot
- Antique Percussion Pistol Model 1833
We welcome all reasonable offers!
We will also consider requests for dedications and autographs from the “Pawn Stars,” just let us know in your message when you press “Make an Offer”!
Free Shipping in the U.S.A! Yes we do ship Internationally!
For any questions regarding this listing or help with orders chat with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-272-0006.
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you bring home a piece of history!