Rhett - Gone With The Wind - Decorative Plate
- Fourth in the Gone With The Wind Decorative Plate Collection, featuring Rhett Butler
- Clark Gable, a famous actor during the early 1900’s played Rhett Butler in the film
- Fun Fact: Clark Gable initially refused to act in the film as the main character Rhett Butler. However, he changed his mind but almost walked off the set when he saw signs trying to segregate people showing “White” and “Colored” in the studio facilities. Gable told the film’s director to quickly remove them or he won’t act. Signs were taken down immediately.
- Each plate was painted by Raymond Kursar exclusively for this plate collection
- Plates made by Knowles, America’s oldest name in fine china since 1854!
- Issued by MGM, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and the scene featured was taken from the film
- Plate No. is 4543K
- Bradex No. is 84-K41-3.4
- Certificate of Authenticity from Knowles Company Included
- 8.5" Diameter / 1" Wide
We Welcome All Reasonable Offers
We also consider requests for dedications & autographs from the "Pawn Stars", just let us know in your message when you press "Make an Offer"!
Free Shipping in the U.S.A! Yes we do ship Internationally!
For any questions regarding this listing or help with orders, chat with us, email us at email@example.com or call 702-272-0006
We appreciate your business & look forward to helping you bring home a piece of history!