RARE! Harpes Trilobite Fossil
- This is an excellent example of a harpietid trilobite Harpes perradiatus
- Harpid trilobites are among the most sought-after trilobites among collectors because of their rarity and bizarre design
- Harpetidas are characterized among trilobites by bearing a semicircular brim around the cephalon (head) which is often perforated by small pores
- This brim is thought to serve as a filter-feeding apparatus
- The brim stretches backward on either side of the cephalon (head) and typically has a pronounced suture along the outside
- Their eyespots are typically reduced to small tubercles
- Own this remarkable fossil today before it's sold!!!
- As shown in the photos part of the fossil is missing.
We welcome all reasonable offers!
We also consider requests for dedications & autographs from the "Pawn Stars", just let us know in your message when you press "Make an Offer"!
Free Shipping in the U.S. and U.S. territories!
YES, we do ship Internationally!
For any questions regarding this listing or help with orders, chat with us, email us at email@example.com or call 702-272-0006
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you bring home a piece of history!