NES Game: Adventures of LOLO (1989)
- Adventures of LOLO is a puzzle video game released in 1989 for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- The player assumes the role of Lolo and attempts to rescue Princess Lala, who has been kidnapped by the evil King Egger
- Lolo travels to Egger's castle, with 50 rooms arranged in 10 floors of five
- Within each room, Lolo must collect several hearts in order to open a treasure chest and collect the gem inside, which will open the exit to the next room or floor
- The player must navigate the obstacles in each room and avoid or neutralize several different types of enemies, which vary by movement and attack pattern
- All enemies disappear once Lolo picks up the gem
- The player can move, slide certain blocks around the screen, and fire a limited number of shots at enemies
We welcome all reasonable offers!
We will also consider requests for dedications and autographs from the "Pawn Stars", just let us know in your message when you press "Make an Offer"!
Free Shipping in the U.S. and U.S. territories!
YES, we do ship Internationally!
For any questions regarding this listing or help with orders chat with us, email us at email@example.com or call 702-272-0006.
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you bring home a piece of history!