Frank Sinatra and Mia Farrow Wedding Gift
- Calling out ALL Frank Sinatra lovers!
- We have a special item from Mia Farrow & Frank Sinatra’s wedding on July 19, 1966..........
- ....A wedding gift that was placed on tables during their wedding reception!
- He met her in September 1964 while filming the movie “Von Ryan’s Express” for 20th Century-Fox
- Sinatra instantly fell in love with Farrow’s long beautiful luxurious blonde hair!
- Everything was going fairly well for Frank and Mia until the end of 1965. Then his first wife, Nancy, and her daughters, Nancy Jr. and Tina, began planning a party to celebrate Frank’s 50th birthday
- Frank told Mia she couldn’t attend because his children were upset at him for dating her. Many arguments occurred during their relationship
- After an argument and coming to an acting role late, as Mia herself put it, “I picked up a pair of scissors and cut my hair to less than an inch in length.” Then proceeded to hand the hair to her director!
- Sinatra and Farrow would be married for only a year. He insisted she not star in “Rosemary’s Baby,” and she refused him
- This only increased the turmoil between the two and finally Sinatra send divorce papers to her trailer while filming “Rosemary’s Baby”
- Most details were from “Frank Sinatra: Behind the Legend” by author J. Randy Taraborrelli
- If you’re a Frank Sinatra fan this is a MUST HAVE item to own from one of the Greatest singers to ever play in Las Vegas!!!
We welcome all reasonable offers!
We also consider requests for dedications & autographs from the "Pawn Stars", just let us know in your message when you press "Make an Offer"!
Free Shipping in the U.S. and U.S. territories!
YES, we do ship Internationally!
For any questions regarding this listing or help with orders, chat with us, email us at email@example.com or call 702-272-0006
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you bring home a piece of history!