2020-W Jefferson Nickel NGC PF-70 First Day of Issue
- This is the first nickel minted at the the West Point Mint and featuring the highly collectible “W” mint mark.
- A "Proof" 70 this coin has achieved the highest possible grade for it's category.
- The first Thomas Jefferson Nickel was used by the US Mint in 1938, it replaced the Buffalo nickel
- The Jefferson Nickel had the same profile from 1938 until 2005
- In 2006, the Jefferson Nickel was redesigned to have a more modern look
- The new design has Jefferson facing forward on the front of the coin, while the coin’s reverse has the original image of Jefferson’s Monticello home
- Over the years, the Jefferson nickel has been produced at the San Francisco, Philadelphia and Denver Mints but never at the West Point Mint
- This coin is an “First Day of Issue” nickel and has been authenticated, graded and encapsulated by industry leader NGC.
Free Shipping in the U.S. and U.S. territories!
YES, we do ship Internationally!
For any questions regarding this listing or help with orders chat with us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-272-0006.
We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you bring home a piece of history!