The Old Man told us we needed to come up with some new shirt designs and we figured who better to design our new kid’s shirt than our fans! Anyone 12 and under is welcome to participate, the winning design chosen by the Rick, The Old Man, Chumlee and Corey will receive $500!
Submissions should adhere to the following guidelines:
– Can be up to three colors, not including the color of the shirt.
– The design must be original. By submitting a design, the entrant guarantees that the design does not contain any copyright material and that he/she holds rights to everything in it.
– Designs must be easy to reproduce and fit within a 10” x 10” space. Gold & Silver Pawn Shop reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning design for reproduction and printing purposes.
– The design must be a high enough quality that can be printed on a t-shirt. For example, the design should have dimensions of 10” square with a minimum resolution of 150 pixels per inch. Vector artwork is also preferred. Software such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw or Corel Paint are good options. If scanning a painting or drawing, also allow for a high quality scan as mentioned above.
– Entries must be received by March 15, 2017. Entries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, tag @goldandsilver_pawnshop on Instagram or mailed to: T-Shirt Contest c/o Teresa, Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, 713 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89101. All entries become the property of Gold & Silver Pawn Shop.
– Entries must include the name and age of the child who designed it as well as contact information of the child’s parent or guardian (phone number, address, email, social media handles, etc.)
– The designs will be reviewed and the winner will be selected by The Old Man, Rick, Corey and Chumlee. The winning design will be printed on t-shirts for Gold & Silver Pawn Shop’s 2017 spring/summer season, worn by fans all over the world.
Special Thanks to Carol McCabe Joy and the I Love Las Vegas Magazine Blog for the Shout Out! Check it out!